I have been inspired to join this Black and White Photo Challenge by my friend, Amanda from Unique So Chic. She has been doing the most amazing things with her photos and photoshop so I thought it was time for me to give it a go.
So here are my efforts:
I did the same for the next photo of a daisy and the embossing was a lot stronger on the single flower. The little raindrops have come up a lot stronger in this image and actually I feel that this has come out a lot better.
For my last effort I have used the Filter/Surface and Frosted Glass function.
I can see this is going to be challenging which will be good for me to stretch my imagination and do something completely different with my photography.
I hope you enjoy my efforts.
Have a good day and Happy Snapping.
- B&W Photo Challenge ‘Texture’ (uniquesochic.com)
- Black and White Tuesday: Texture (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- black and white photo challenge: texture (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- Black and White Photo Challenge – Textures (bwphotochallengeentries.wordpress.com)
- Texture- Sonel’s Weekly B & W Challenge (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)