Stocktake Sale - Save 20% when you spend $50 or more - no code needed!
January 23, 2013
Today I have been experimenting with the Creative Memories Place-n-Punch Blossom punch and snowflake punch to make a daisy and am pleased with the results:
To make the daisy I have used the following materials:
Place’n’Punch – Blossom
Snowflake Mini Pocket Punch
Scrap yellow cardstock
CM All Purpose Scissors
1) Cut two flowers out of the Place-n-Punch Blossom punch
2) Cut almost to the middle of the flower along the valleys of the flower.
3) Fold up the petals of the flowers towards the centre to create some dimension.
4) Using the tape runner place one flower over the other making sure the flowers overlap.
5) Punch the centre of the flower using the Snowflake Mini Pocket Punch out of yellow cardstock and place in the middle using the tape runner.
The finished flower.
I could also have used the Border Maker -Twinkle Chain cartridge and used the centre of the patterns as well for the centre of the flower and used two to get a different effect.
As you can see the daisy is very simple to make and I hope you have fun with this idea.
January 15, 2020
Continue reading Birthday Hydrangeas
Continue reading Smile with Vellum Hydrangeas
January 13, 2020
Continue reading Baby Explosion Box