CLOSING DOWN SALE! TAKE 40% OFF ALL PURCHASES WHEN YOU SPEND $50 OR MORE. NO CODE NECESSARY. Due to Covid-19 please be aware that there may be delays in deliveries.
December 01, 2012
Welcome back to my blog.
I have gone back to my scrapbooking roots and here is a sample of what I have been doing.
I have recently attended a VIP Roadshow and one of the projects was this layout. We were given a basic layout template and then it was up to us to put the embellishments to finish the page. Here is the original template
Instructions for my layout:
1) One sheet of 12″ x 12″ Designer Print Paper – Enchanted as base
2) I used the straight blade of my 12 -inch Rotary Trimmer to cut a 10 x 28 cm sized rectangle from the red 12″ x 12″ Embossed Paper – Enchanted. I then rounded the four corners with the Corner Rounder. This rectangle was then placed on the Designer Print Paper base about 1.5 cm from the top edge and 10 cms from the left edge of the base.
3) I used the Border Maker System and the Twinkle Chain Border Maker Cartridge to cut a pattered border out of the red Embossed Paper – Enchanted. I trimmed this chain to fit on either side of the rectangle.
4) I chose a green coordinating peice from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted and placed this over the red Embossed Paper – Enchanted about 2.5 cms from the left hand side and about 6.5 cms from the top.
5) I then used my Custom Cutting System – Circle Patterns to cut a circle from a red piece from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted. I then placed this circle on the lower right corner of the green piece. I put a landscape photo onto the green sheet and then using the Custom Cutting System – Circle Patterns to cut the portrait photo into a circle and then placed it onto the red circle.
6) I then cut a strip of green Paper Ribbon – Enchanted approximately 23 cms and placed it under the red twinkle chain border and this went over the red rectangle as well.
7) I used one of the journalling squares from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted and placed it on the upper right corner and then wrote about the photos using my Dual-Tip Pen.
8) Finally I have used the Paper Ribbons – Enchanted and Epoxy Stickers – Enchanted to finish the page and placed a Title Sticker – Enchanted under the landscape photo.
August 12, 2020
Kia Ora Koutou Welcome back and today we at Heartfelt Creations are excited to debut the gorgeous and fun Festive Winterscapes collection. There are so many images to colour and add today for an infinite range of festive projects. There is also an awesome snow globe die Products Used: Festive Winterscapes Die, HCD1-7311Woodsy Winterscapes Die, HCD1-7312Festive Snowglobe …
Continue reading Winter Playland Festive Winterscapes
The post Winter Playland Festive Winterscapes appeared first on Patricia's Creative Corner.
August 08, 2020
Kia Ora Koutou Welcome back and today I am excited to share my latest blog post for Dress My Craft. I have made a luminary using the gorgeous Doily Round die from Amazing Paper Grace and I have decorated it with the absolutely beautiful Dream Door collection that has just been release by Dress My …
Continue reading Dream Door Luminary
The post Dream Door Luminary appeared first on Patricia's Creative Corner.
August 05, 2020
Kia Ora Koutou Welcome back to some more Christmas inspiration with the Snowy Pines collection from Heartfelt Creations. Products Used: Elegant Pocket Accents Die, HCD1-7213Snowy Pine Cardinals Die, HCD1-7303Snowy Pine Cardinals Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3918Ornate Ovals Die, HCD1-7305Festive Pine Cones Die, HCD1-7302Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3917Snowy Pines Paper Collection, HCDP1-2117Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3881Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die, HCD1-72493D …
Continue reading Merry Cardinals and Poinsettias
The post Merry Cardinals and Poinsettias appeared first on Patricia's Creative Corner.