CLOSING DOWN SALE! TAKE 40% OFF ALL PURCHASES WHEN YOU SPEND $50 OR MORE. NO CODE NECESSARY. Due to Covid-19 please be aware that there may be delays in deliveries.
December 01, 2012
Welcome back to my blog.
I have gone back to my scrapbooking roots and here is a sample of what I have been doing.
I have recently attended a VIP Roadshow and one of the projects was this layout. We were given a basic layout template and then it was up to us to put the embellishments to finish the page. Here is the original template
Instructions for my layout:
1) One sheet of 12″ x 12″ Designer Print Paper – Enchanted as base
2) I used the straight blade of my 12 -inch Rotary Trimmer to cut a 10 x 28 cm sized rectangle from the red 12″ x 12″ Embossed Paper – Enchanted. I then rounded the four corners with the Corner Rounder. This rectangle was then placed on the Designer Print Paper base about 1.5 cm from the top edge and 10 cms from the left edge of the base.
3) I used the Border Maker System and the Twinkle Chain Border Maker Cartridge to cut a pattered border out of the red Embossed Paper – Enchanted. I trimmed this chain to fit on either side of the rectangle.
4) I chose a green coordinating peice from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted and placed this over the red Embossed Paper – Enchanted about 2.5 cms from the left hand side and about 6.5 cms from the top.
5) I then used my Custom Cutting System – Circle Patterns to cut a circle from a red piece from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted. I then placed this circle on the lower right corner of the green piece. I put a landscape photo onto the green sheet and then using the Custom Cutting System – Circle Patterns to cut the portrait photo into a circle and then placed it onto the red circle.
6) I then cut a strip of green Paper Ribbon – Enchanted approximately 23 cms and placed it under the red twinkle chain border and this went over the red rectangle as well.
7) I used one of the journalling squares from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted and placed it on the upper right corner and then wrote about the photos using my Dual-Tip Pen.
8) Finally I have used the Paper Ribbons – Enchanted and Epoxy Stickers – Enchanted to finish the page and placed a Title Sticker – Enchanted under the landscape photo.
October 26, 2020
Kia Ora Koutou We all love interactive and kinetic cards! Introducing the Christmas Cascade Collection! This holiday collection allows you to make a Cascading Card inside of a Shadowbox Frame, mounted on a card base or unmounted. Don’t worry, these motifs make great conventional cards as well....
The post wishing You a Merry Christmas appeared first on Patricia's Creative Corner.
October 21, 2020
Kia Ora koutou Welcome back to Inspiration Wednesday and today I have another card featuring the gorgeous Home on the Farm collection. Today I have a lovely simple Birthday card that would be perfect for masculine or gender neutral cards. The animals are just...
The post Just Chilling in the Field appeared first on Patricia's Creative Corner.
October 20, 2020
What’s a Cardlet, pray tell? A Cardlet is a small motif, complete with background, sentiment and character that combine to make small card or layers onto a larger card. We’re delighted to introduce you to the Sweet Cardlets Collection. Becca Feeken sent over these lovely...
The post Introducing the Amazing Paper Grace Sweet Cardlets appeared first on Patricia's Creative Corner.