Stocktake Sale - Save 20% when you spend $50 or more - no code needed!
December 01, 2012
Welcome back to my blog.
I have gone back to my scrapbooking roots and here is a sample of what I have been doing.
I have recently attended a VIP Roadshow and one of the projects was this layout. We were given a basic layout template and then it was up to us to put the embellishments to finish the page. Here is the original template
Instructions for my layout:
1) One sheet of 12″ x 12″ Designer Print Paper – Enchanted as base
2) I used the straight blade of my 12 -inch Rotary Trimmer to cut a 10 x 28 cm sized rectangle from the red 12″ x 12″ Embossed Paper – Enchanted. I then rounded the four corners with the Corner Rounder. This rectangle was then placed on the Designer Print Paper base about 1.5 cm from the top edge and 10 cms from the left edge of the base.
3) I used the Border Maker System and the Twinkle Chain Border Maker Cartridge to cut a pattered border out of the red Embossed Paper – Enchanted. I trimmed this chain to fit on either side of the rectangle.
4) I chose a green coordinating peice from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted and placed this over the red Embossed Paper – Enchanted about 2.5 cms from the left hand side and about 6.5 cms from the top.
5) I then used my Custom Cutting System – Circle Patterns to cut a circle from a red piece from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted. I then placed this circle on the lower right corner of the green piece. I put a landscape photo onto the green sheet and then using the Custom Cutting System – Circle Patterns to cut the portrait photo into a circle and then placed it onto the red circle.
6) I then cut a strip of green Paper Ribbon – Enchanted approximately 23 cms and placed it under the red twinkle chain border and this went over the red rectangle as well.
7) I used one of the journalling squares from the Storybox Photo Mats & Journalling Boxes – Enchanted and placed it on the upper right corner and then wrote about the photos using my Dual-Tip Pen.
8) Finally I have used the Paper Ribbons – Enchanted and Epoxy Stickers – Enchanted to finish the page and placed a Title Sticker – Enchanted under the landscape photo.
February 12, 2020
Continue reading Time for Tea
February 08, 2020
Continue reading A Floral Garden
February 06, 2020
Continue reading Cherished Courtyard Asters